Reply To: My transition

Hi Korey,

Wow! Your story could be my story. Except I went into USAF and 2 wives who would not have understood what we all go through on the inside. I am on wife 3 but she will be with me no matter what I choose to do. I am so happy for you to have the support of your family. I dream of what it would be like to be a woman, to have moved past the surgeries and hormone therapy and counseling. I have so much yet to do to get there. I am still unsure if I really want to physically transition or just outward appearance dressing ……. I have support from my wife but the rest is so scary. My children and grandchildren, friends, and my 2 younger brothers. Your courage is a beacon in my night which I traverse to find where I fit in the world as it is. Everyone who has transitioned from drab to fab has become more beautiful than before not just physical but mind and soul too. I can only hope I will have the courage to face my fears and the unknown abyss before me. Thank you for your story of love and acceptance. Time will tell how life goes for me it is a blessing to have both sites for moral support, thank you so much. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?