Reply To: Trans Etiquette

Tia 
Participant

SILVER

It is nice to hear the masses address me correctly but I am easy to get along with. It has never been a deal breaker nor do I hold it against anyone for not properly addressing me. I carry myself as a Tom-boy during working hours. I work with wood, …. Wait…. ahhh what the heck,  we’re adults here, BOTH TYPES and I wear my hat backwards, orange socks with work boots, One time I wore my skimpy “daisy Dukes” with a tank top and hiking boots. etc. as a matter of fact I sometimes chuckle to myself as to how ridiculous I sometimes leave my apt thinking, “I wonder how many stares and people shaking their heads will this get me. And I found out something cool. When you don’t give a damn and go further than they are willing to go, they simply laugh and compliment you with a simple “yea girl, you go”. if they get nasty I flash em a boob. BUT that is how I deal with it.                                                                         Huggz   Tracee

©2019Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account