Reply To: Accepting myself – Late bloomer

Anonymous

Hello Reg, I’d like to start by introducing myself. I am a pre-op trans-male as well. Being born in a female body was always uncomfortable for me and still is. I spent most of my childhood pretending I was a boy and then when puberty hit, loathing my body and it’s feminine aspects. I tried for a very long time to just work with a therapist to accept the body I was already in and love it, but was unsuccessful and went through many different counselors before finding one that suggested a transition instead. I am still deciding how I want to go about it but now realize that despite what I’ve been told my whole life, I am indeed male and have a need to be recognized as such, by others and myself. It’s a struggle. I have a very small network of support and no money at all to pursue a physical transition. My knowledge on the subject is also limited. However, everyone has to start somewhere. Right? I’m doing a lot of research, finding ways to save money, and trying to reach out to people on this site. I’m finally doing something about my gender dysphoria and making slow but sure progress moving forward. I believe that if that is what you want as well, you are perfectly capable of doing so. If you are unsure of what exactly you want, I suggest doing some research and talking with others who may know something about transitioning. I’m also here to support you, as well as many other’s on this site. I wish you the best of luck and hope you find what you are looking for as well as find the courage to pursue it.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?