Reply To: Health and Nutrition

Hey ya, Kirsten!

I really love reading your posts! You’re positive, helpful, kind and wise. If I were your neighbor in the real world I’d want to hang with you.

So I checked out your Instagram. You have some incredible ones, showing some sweet progress and…you look all look so happy. Lovely!

I’m doing portion control of nearly entirely healthy omnivore foods. Lately I’ve been planning to switch back to raw vegan foods at least majority speaking. I did that way of eating for 7 years. It makes me feel like you look in your pics. BOOM-BASTIC! The Keto diet, hmm, looks expensive and myeah. I think the Raw vegan way would taste better.

I have GrrrrrrrEAT NEWS! I’ve been getting mildly, yet consistently, misgendered and preached down to by Fox News at Planet Fitness since 12/18. Today I asked them to change their ways. They wouldn’t so I QUIT, yeahhhh!!! Felt awesome to make my stand. I found a Trans and Queer fitness program close by run by Trans men. It’s 6 days a week and FREE. I’ve also been training for going pro next year in the PDGA. Professional Disc Golf Association. I hear they’re looking for more women and misgendering ain’t a thang!

Laters,

Dasia

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?