Reply To: How to begin and issues with image

Anonymous

Sigred

Hi Hun,  Let me tell you what I do at 58.

1st  I recruited some C.I.S. females I know and received make-up pointers from them. I then bought an airbrush for my base and eyes and practiced. # Amazon $65.00                                                                                     2nd I purchased some eye cream called plexaderm to shrink bagginess. Works awesome and even works on chin/throat skin ..                                       3rd  I  acquired a good mirror with round Hollywood style lights to see myself as others will/would.                                                                                       4th I purchased my clothes baggy to begin with until the Estrodiol caused my muscles to shrink. you will loose muscle mass girl # 1 to 1-1/2 years. Your face will also change … Stay healthy and eat very well. Drink soy milk for your breasts. And wash your face 3 times a day.                                                    5th  I acquired an A.P.L. a pulse light hair removal system and follow the instructions. You can burn yourself if not careful.  get electrolysis if you have the money. I cannot elaborate any more as I am about to under-go electrolysis myself for my surgery. (Part of my procedural care in Medicare in Michigan.) …                                                                                          Finally act exactly like you did before you decided to change Hun. Under advise of one of my close CiS girls .. She noticed us actually attracting attention by looking around for approval Sigred. I found that when you ignore everyone and simply go about your business as you normally would, people do the same girl. But on that same note, do not be afraid to see a psychiatrist. I actually look forward to seeing both of mine. (You will need to see a P.H.D. for your second letter of referral to a Dr. for Sexual Reassignment Surgery as well as upper breast and facial feminization.  If it all sounds like a lot, well it is Sigred. It is what we all must endure. And even more. The hardest part? Patience allowing your body to grow and change. Remove all but 1 mirror if your short on patience. It is much better to notice change than it is to look for it Hun.

You asked, I told you some. Any more could overwhelm you into frustration and disappointment … Good luck and feel free to ask any of us all your questions Sigred.  And chat is awesome to pick up pointers as well                                         Huggz   Tia

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?