Reply To: How to begin and issues with image

Mae
FREE

Hi Doll; I’m also a late bloomer @ 59. I have been dressing for less than a year. I’m a Closet Girl so the only person in my life that knows is my wife who came home unexpectedly while I was fully dressed. I have moments where I’m content to Dress,?work on my walking and talking, while also developing my movements and mannerisms. Other times… I’m clawing at my Closet door door to step out and go to the coffee shop or stroll through the mall. But to tell you the truth… I don’t think I’m ready to declare myself. I actually like having both worlds without the extra drama. I like to tuck and prance around and explore the Wild, Wonderful Wold if Femininity but I have no ambition to transition. I honestly and absolutely have no How or Why I’v been bitten by the Femme Bug so late in life…. yes I have the struggle of “What’s Wrong with Me” but here I am chatting you up and offering a shared friendship of Crossdressing. We all have the adventure… helpful to not be alone. Keyboard Friends seems relatively safe.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?