Reply To: Welcome to Transgender Heaven

Hi I’ve chosen the name Kane and identify as a male. I haven’t come out to my family, when I’ve brought similar subjects up when I was younger they didn’t really seem like they’s approve so I’ve only told a couple of close friends.  I’ve had some health problems recently so I haven’t been able to start hormones or anything, but I’m hoping I will be able to when I get better. I’ve pretty much knew all of my life that I wasn’t female, and always felt male but kept brushing it aside since my family pretty much made me feel like I was weird or a freak for feeling how I do. I want to do a full transition, mainly because I really want the surgery….I feel very uncomfortable with how I currently look, and honestly think I’m hideous which is why it isn’t my profile picture. I was wondering if anyone might be able to tell me how transitioning is or was for them since I haven’t started the process other than therapy right now? If this isn’t the place to ask that question, would someone be able to link me the forum where I might be able to find that out? I’ve done research on what the basic process is as well as potentials of what can go wrong in both taking hormones as well as the surgeries, but there’s obviously a difference in researching and people so I thought I’d ask if that’s alright. Umm…since this is supposed to be an intro to me if anyone has any questions for me I’m pretty much an open book so feel free to ask. Thanks for taking the time to read this ^.^

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?