Reply To: Role Models

Anonymous

Danielle,

Princess Leia was of course a strong character but somehow my mind was set by the 1st (New Hope) movie and she was not as cool till the later movies.  Super Girl I liked in the new series and Cat from season 1 was a great character that I would have loved to have as a mentor.  To bad she left by season 2.  I even did a Kara costume for a Halloween party one year. Should have taken photos as I though I looked fabulous.  😊  Cat woman of course too.  Did her as a costume too but the Halloween event that year my spouse was along for the ride as Harley Quinn and I was out shined. 😄

And I agree the gen X’s of the time had so much hope for the future, with tons of positive role models. I wonder what happened or did I just grow up and lose my blindness of youth.

And yes I remember the shuttle disaster,  watched it live as it happened on TV from school😢.  As an Embry Riddle graduate 👩‍🎓 and sci-fi fan the space program has/had a special place in my heart for a very long time. And I can not agree more that defuncting the shuttle program was a greedy and bad move for the USA.  Should have been revamped however as the shuttles are relics of the past. My hope is the private sector will fill in the gaps.

Miriya

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?