Reply To: Well this is confusing…

Hi Marianne. My story is similar . I too regret not accepting my self earlier in life. Maybe if places like this were available I would have. I am just turning 65 I have spent a life time with denying I had a problem with my gender. I could not even be honest with my therapist when dealing with depression and anxiety about my gender. A total waste of time.I am not sure if she could of helped me if I told the truth but a least the truth would of been told. Now I am 65 years old. I finally accepted that I should of been born with a female body or a brain that matched my body one or the other. My denial cost me dearly. A opportunity to be truly happy. Acceptance is a wounderful thing. It answered so many questions. Like you I found myself in a situation that if I decided I wanted to go that place of happiness. The impact would be devastating to a family that through no fault of their own are very vunerable. I have custody of my 3 grandchildren they had to deal with both their  parents walking away. I chose to step in and care for them now I am a parent again. I will not walk away so that can I can finally be happy. I believe it would be very selfish of me. Luv Stephanie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?