Reply To: Hi all. About me.

Hi Alison,

THE epiphany that we all have is a boon and a bane. The euphoria of finally figuring out who you are is only surpassed by the pain of hiding behind a mask for so long and the possible ill treatment of loved ones and their families. The biggest challenge is what you have done. To throw off the yoke or burden of something which causes you to lose yourself and hide. When you see who you are and what you’ve done making amends is possible but only if the offended respect what you were going through and only time may bring them around.

I applaud you for seeing who you are and for leaving behind the drugs, alcohol and other detriments to your health. Find your inner beauty and reflect that outward and others will see you for who you are. My past year has been up and down but with counseling life has gotten so much better than I could have hoped for. You have many decisions to make in your future and the two best defenses against losing your way are information and counseling, this is my opinion and I am not a professional therapist. You are most welcome here and many of us have been through the pain, self hate, alcohol and many being disowned too. It is not easy and it may not become easier but I sense you have a strength inside which will do you well in the coming months and years. If you need to talk or a shoulder to cry on I am here, PM me. Love ❤️ and hugs 🤗

Danielle💋👠

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?