Reply To: Barbie Boy Clip 😞😞😞

I have actually watched many a chick flick and enjoyed them but if asked before I had my epiphany I wouldn’t admit to it. Now I will admit that I enjoy them to anyone if asked. I cried during the movie Yesterday because I got sentimental about the Beatles music which my father played on his guitar. He passed in 2013 and as the oldest I remember more of his music playing than my brothers, hence my sentimentality. So I do think we have a
different thought process and emotional process than a AMAB person. Those of us who realized who we truly are later in life have subdued feminine thoughts and emotions longer so were better at it in the long run. But now the floodgates are open and everything is spilling out. Ah Frodo and Samwise on their journey into darkness. I don’t remember any tears in that series of books but I had tears when I did read one mystery romance novel. I just felt right reading that book even though it took place in England during the mid eighteen hundreds. Still emotionally I am much more open since I know I am female in this body I was born with.
Danielle πŸ’‹πŸ‘ πŸ‘—

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?