Reply To: Introduction

Casey
FREE

Julie. Thanks for telling  me your story. That’s hits real close to home for me. I to suffer deep down inside. Trapped all my life and scared and nervous. But I cant overcome my inner feelings. They won’t  diminish no matter how much I try to set them aside they are always there with me. I hurt and struggle constantly wondering if I am gonna die like this TRAPPED! They grow strong each  day every year. I don’t  have a clue what the correct steps are or the path my life is taken or why all a I know is the is a true woman inside  me waiting  to come out and SHINE! I have so much running through  my head I can’t  sleep and I get anxiety from it. For me it’s not body parts it  about being able to express myself  ( ok the body parts are a huge bonus) and represent myself for who I truly am and what I have always been. I know it’s never going to go away no matter what I tell myself.  I don’t want to die this way!<br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 13px;” />Thanks for listening.  🤗

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?