Reply To: What age did you know you were transgender?

I started putting on my moms panties and lingerie when I was 7. I knew I didn’t feel bad about wearing the items in fact I felt great, like I was wearing what I was meant to wear. I felt different, like I wasn’t me, who I should be but I couldn’t get the words right. In 1967 the words didn’t exist in the vocabulary of a 7 year old. So I envied the clothes the girls wore and their long hair and pretty shoes. I didn’t stop being envious and still didn’t have the words even in high school in the 70s. Fast forward to 2018 in May and I had an epiphany and knew who I was and the words to describe me! I am a Trans woman! I’ve learned so much in the year since and I learn more each day. My goal is to lose 30 Pounds or so, and get electrolysis on my face, chest/tummy and back. This way I don’t need to shave😁! I love shaving my legs and privates, I will epilate if I begin to dislike shaving my legs. Anyway I love who I am, I wish I had figured it out when I was in my late 20s but I wouldn’t have met the love of my life and my current wife. TTFN
Danielle 💋👠👗🦋

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?