My father is very understanding but my mother isn’t… go figure. I also have my sister who’s very accepting and my girlfriend. I had no intention of dating again until I was through this transition. But she and I met and she’s just amazing. I came out to her a couple months into the relationship and expected that to be the end of things. But she was so gracious and supportive. She even looked up a number for a local transgender issues therapist for me!
Reply To: Who has supported you through your transition?
Friday Night Chat Party!
New Forum Posts
- Reply To: Hello Ladies. My name is Reuby Louise. Part 3 29 minutes ago
- Hello Ladies. My name is Reuby Louise. Part 4 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- Reply To: What are Some of Your Interests 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- Reply To: Hello Ladies. My name is Reuby Louise. Part 2 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- Reply To: insherince questions 5 hours, 59 minutes ago