My father is very understanding but my mother isn’t… go figure. I also have my sister who’s very accepting and my girlfriend. I had no intention of dating again until I was through this transition. But she and I met and she’s just amazing. I came out to her a couple months into the relationship and expected that to be the end of things. But she was so gracious and supportive. She even looked up a number for a local transgender issues therapist for me!
Reply To: Who has supported you through your transition?
New Forum Posts
- 1000 Shades of Gender 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- Reply To: What is everyone doing this Sunday? 7 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Reply To: When did you start to suspect you needed to transition 20 hours, 9 minutes ago
- Reply To: Welcome to Transgender Heaven 20 hours, 11 minutes ago
- Reply To: Hi, I’m Dana 20 hours, 20 minutes ago