Reply To: Wasn't I Born With These Rights?

Jasmine
MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I caught myself in violation of my own rules, I am not here to change your perception of your reality but seeking others to help me understand more about myself. So what this means to me

preservation of life, & liberty , & the pursuit of happiness;

Preservation of life: to keep alive or in existence; make lasting

Liberty: the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one’s way of life, behavior, or political views

Pursuit of happiness: fundamental right mentioned in the Declaration of Independence to freely pursue joy and live life in a way that makes you happy, as long as you don’t do anything illegal or violate the rights of others

I want to stay alive, and to make lasting, I want to be able to be myself, though I know many people out there will try to discourage me from making the changes in my life that would that would  make me lasting. While I stay silent, I put on a mask to appease those that would make it harder for me to pursue a life of happiness, and now I feel they are oppressing me by me living with restrictions, cause obviously I am live in self preservation mode, cause I need to be able to take care of myself, since being me has already cost me a marriage.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?