Reply To: How Would You Describe How You Dress?

It all depends on the situation as I try to dress in a situation-appropriate way. If I am going out to dinner with a gentleman, something that doesn’t happen as much as I might like, I will wear a dress and my favorite pumps with a four-inch heel.

Rikki Truesdell dressed for a dinner date rikki.truesdell@gmail.com

But if I’m going out on a casual date, like meeting a guy at a sports bar, I will wear something casual, to blend in, like a long tunic over leggings or yoga pants along with my favorite retro-80s-style Rebook Freestyle high-top aerobic sneakers.

Rikki Truesdell dressed for a casual date rikki.truesdell@gmail.com

A few days ago I discovered D’Fyne, a Canadian women’s fitness magazine. It is aimed toward women in their 40s, 50s, and beyond (of which I certainly qualify for).

That got me thinking… how I might look on the cover as their first gender-fluid cover model.

Rikki Truesdell on a reimagined cover of D'Fyne magazine rikki.truesdell@gmail.com

Girls, what do you think?

Any older guys that stumbled in here that might be interested in dating me? If so, please read my profile and contact me.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?