Reply To: Welcome to Transgender Heaven

Paige Turner 
Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

I have a theory about why I’m the way I am. When my Father came home from World War Two, I was conceived. I chose my parents, had my life planned, and was going to be a girl named Diane. Something went wrong, and I died before I could live. It’s just not fair! I was stillborn.
When I went back to heaven, I was not a happy camper! I complained and insisted I get my chance to live.
In the scheduling department I was told that the next child to be born in that family would be a girl, but that slot was already filled. That one became my older sister, Jean.
The slot for the child after that was still open, but it would be a boy. At that point I didn’t care, I wanted to live, so I said I’d take it.
And, here I am. A male with a female soul. Maybe I should have thought it through, but I didn’t.
As a little boy, I would rather play with paper dolls than a baseball. Oh, I tried to do boy stuff, but, I was just never any good at it. As I got older, I was always more comfortable around girls than other boys, and that continues to today.
Now, I’m fairly old, and have finally decided to live for me. Now I accept who and what I am, and don’t care what anyone else thinks. It’s just a shame it took me so long to reach this stage.
You all know me as Paige Turner, but, I’m also quite comfortable as Paul F. Duvall Jr. too. I don’t consider them separate people, they are just blended parts of myself, now. I’ll answer to either name, as well as Noosebomb, which Wendy calls me, and Noose, which all my other friends call me. They’re all me, and I’m all them.

7 users thanked author for this post.

©2018Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account