Reply To: A personal welcome to TGH from the Original Cyn

Cyn,

This is so beautifully written, I’m so glad you live so close (even if sis is on a role when I come over).Β  I cherish those late night chats on here and look forward to some that are at a more sane hour with new friends here on TGH.Β  I remember being so timid with chat that I must have popped in 20 times for only a minute or two and even less when someone spoke to me.Β  Then eventually one of the moderators kicked me out to get my attention.Β  In a way it stung, but it made me wake up and join the conversation.Β  You were the welcome wagon to the introductions forum and I remember thinking “OMG, there’s actually someone like me less than an hour away.Β  I want to be her friend, but I sure don’t want her to think I’m on the prowl or something.”Β  I took a month before I was comfortable enough to take that step to meet you and you were so gracious.Β  I cannot thank you enough.Β  It’s a part of the story of my coming to terms with my real identity and cracking the shell wide open.Β  What is it Capn Di said later on…you took a bulldozer to your closet, Cloe.Β  Well you pretty much know the rest and I’ll save that for new friends.Β  Thank you for being you and penning your thoughts so eloquently.

Hugs
Cloe

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?