Reply To: The Disney Princess Game

Anonymous

Wow this is fun! When I was little, it would have been Aurora with the beautiful pink-blue-pink-blue dress … hmm, now what would that suggest to me!

Or we have Ariel in The Little Mermaid … never happy in her original body, desperate to explore the world of men (ahem), but losing her voice in the process?

But then of course, poor Elsa “Don’t let them in, don’t let them see, Be the good girl you always have to be, Conceal don’t feel, don’t let them know” …. And then in the last few days for me … “But now they know. Let it go, Let it go, Can’t hold it back any more!”

But my all-time favourite is going to be Rapunzel. The moment when back in her tower, a aged 18, she stares at the paintings on the ceiling, sees the hidden sunflower shapes everywhere, and suddenly cries out “I am the lost princess!” And realizes that she’s always known, somehow, ever since early childhood. And falls over backwards. That was me.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?