Reply To: What are Some of Your Interests

Stephanie Kennedy
Participant

SILVER

I really tried most what is considered man hobbies. I wanted to prove to myself i was just as much a man as the next guy. Hunting,fishing fixing up old cars ect ect. I bought and collected more guns and fishing rods just to prove i was a man. My real passion is shopping . i just love to shop. I love food shopping . i will go to five different stores just to get the best deals on weekly groceries. I love antique shopping there are so many pieces of hand made pieces of furniture from all over the world that are in nooks and crannies of estate sales. I love window shoppiing in small quaint towns when on vacation. I love shopping for water color paintings or  hand sketches if mostly woman in elegant flowey dresses. I love the feeling i get when walking down the street of a tourist town filled with artist selling there work. I am not sure if shopping is even considered a hobby but that is what i enjoy most. Luv Stephanie

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account