Reply To: Disconnecting From Male Or Female Mode…

Hi Dee Ann i know your comments are out of love and concearn for all of us who decided to cross the line . My Clothes and make up may not totally up to par but my heart and mind are totally in the game as Tiffany has said.  I dream in the fem world now. Your heart and mind should be in the game long before changing the chemical balance in your body. I am not expert in transitioning but there is so much that can be done with diet and exercise , voice and body movement .Just simple things like attitude and taking the time to look at things differently. I have so much to unlearn I have spent a life time learning how to be a man. I never really got it. I never felt like a man. That is the one piece I never could achieve.  I really did want to feel it. I know those feminine cute movements and looks will come much easier for me because my heart is in it. Everthing is now in reverse I am starting with who i feel i am instead of who i was told i was. if that make sence.  Anyway DeeAnn you are so right we have a lot of unlearning to do. The privilege of being born with a male body is absolutely real. I was a recipient of that privilege. I just do not need it anymore. Sorry for rambling ladies luv Stephanie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?