Reply To: Hanging on by a Thread

Hi Candy I am sure there is many that can relate including myself. Transitioning is a very personal decision. You and only you can make that decision. Like any decision especially  a complete change in life and gender requires alot of in put from professionals. Starting with a good therapist. Some one you can trust . I changed therapist 3 times . I just did not feel comfortable with the first two.  I was told by one of them I was definatly a woman only after three sessions and she began recommending voice therapy and could suggest some one she knew and a Primary Dr. Etc etc. Just too fast for me. First of all she told me i was a woman i did not tell her i was a woman. I did not know anything at the time. I was just so confused and hanging on a thread like you said. Start at the beginning and take your time. Find a good therapist. Get involved with those from our community. There are private support groups and social clubs out there. If you have to drive two hours to join then drive two hours. Find a friend to share your thoughts and concerns. There are so many avenues that are available to you today. Most of all take deep breaths and Just relax and take your time.  There is never enough time to do things wrong. There is always enough time to do things right. I truly understand. It is not easy . When you see those who have transitioned or are in the middle of transitioning. I too get a little anxious and a little envious. But most of all i admire their strength and courage for what they went through mentally before you could see anything physically. Luv Stephanie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?