Reply To: Howdy y’all! I’m Nikki!

Thank you, Christina!
I never knew just how many there were out there that felt the same as I did, and do. For forty years I’ve tried so hard to “fit” the social construct that had been impressed upon me by family, peers, and media, etc. I just can’t do it anymore.
Just when I thought I would snap from the turmoil inside, I spotted an ad on a website (Enfemme) about this forum. I was unsure about whether or not I could even open up in a group like this. I had never told a soul about how I felt inside.
From the instant I posted my “Howdy” I’ve felt nothing but support and welcome here. I read many of the posts here and was quite moved.
Yesterday I gathered my courage and came out to my best friend of over twenty years. I was so afraid. I really shouldn’t have been. He was absolutely amazing. He and his fiancé gently asked questions and after awhile just said, “You’ll always be the same person whom we’ve always known.” My heart burst with relief and of course the tears flowed free for an hour.
It was warm welcomes like yours, Christina, that fortified me and I am eternally grateful.

xxoo,

Nikki

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?