Reply To: What age did you know you were transgender?

Xan
FREE

I have to be honest, this is a topic that I find I badger myself over often. For many years I’ve coveted those that knew (without a doubt) so early on. I honestly can’t say “I Knew” so young but I think that’s because I never allowed myself to go there. I was raised in a very religious family. I do have a faint memory of being in the kitchen with my mom and sister and pressing a hairbrush against myself and saying “Look I have a peepee!” and getting a spanking for it after. I was known as the tom boy and I LOVED sports and running with the boys. The one thing I can surely state is that I’ve always loved girls lol but thats a separate topic. But I guess at an early age I denounced all thought that God could be wrong in creating me. I didn’t fully realize until I was in my early 20s. I think I was just at an age to understand the complexity of the world and those that interpret it. The truth is, we can beat ourselves up about pretty much anything now so I try to let it go. But I truly think it was always in there.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?