Reply To: Welcome to Transgender Heaven

Hello, everyone! I came here from Crossdresserheaven.com, where I continue. In adjusting to recent isolation from widowhood and COVID-19 practices, I discovered that a girl inside me enjoys getting out a little. She doesn’t demand that, she just enjoys private occurrences. My family don’t live with me but are important to me and would object to me coming out. So, I keep my inner girl in her closet. But it’s a big closet with a house, a kitchen, cars, clothes, cosmetics, an allowance, and a garden.

I hope to meet others in our community. Although I have yet to do this even before COVID-19 isolation policies, I would be willing as a cisgender man to date a trans woman if they and I would be friends in the absence of a date.

Since I have a comfortable established family life and am aging, I don’t expect ever to transition and do not know that I would want to, even if the opportunity arose. But in private my personality enjoys my hours when I move into my inner girl, like right now as I write this.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?