Reply To: How Do You Know?

Anonymous

I don’t know.

It’s something that has apparently been floating around in the background for a very long time, but I’m only just beginning to awaken to it.

I’m a guy. I was born a guy, both physically & psychologically. I never really questioned it. But, the Universe seems to have a different take on it.

I realised a while ago that I’m Bisexual. No issue there. But what I’m beginning to realise is that while I find women & men equally attractive, women seem to treat me more like a ‘girlfriend’ while many men want me to be their ‘girlfriend’. Some guys are gay or bi, & that’s all good with me, but others seem to see me as far more feminine than I ever realised, & treat me more like a woman than a man. Right down to doing the ‘Chivalrous’ things guys traditionally do for girls. And I don’t mind it at all.

While I apparently walk in a feminine way (not at all by intent), have curves which are more akin to a woman than a man, & have hair & eyelashes that my sisters envy, my voice & face are both obviously those of a man.

And while I’m quite happy living as a ‘guy’, I can’t say I’m terribly fond of what’s hanging down below, & the more I think about it would much rather have something more functional & fit for purpose for the role I enjoy playing for my boyfriends. And I’m now warming to the idea that having breasts wouldn’t be a terrible thing either. So, perhaps I’m something of a TG Tom Boy?

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?