Reply To: From soup to nuts!

Anonymous

@Michelle Larsen, Thanks for bringing this up. I haven’t started any therapy to date, but over many years have given the option of orchiectomy serious thought.

I come from a slightly different angle to many here, as I don’t identify entirely as ‘female’ in the social sense, but have come to understand that in the bedroom & more intimately am definitely feminine & would prefer to be able to interact accordingly in that environment.

Some time ago, I figured out the ‘Male Urges’ I continue to experience, & which cause me no end of frustration, & distress, are primarily related to my testes busily producing Testosterone, which I really don’t need. I have no intention of having children in the future, for a number of reasons, so I have no need for my Male Reproductive Organs whatsoever. I’m beginning to understand & accept that I’d be much happier to wake up without an erection, & not face the embarrassment of them popping up randomly & without authorisation. While warming to the concept of being able to have a ‘conventional’ (heterosexual) intimate physical relationship with a male partner.

I’m not sure what the future holds for me, but I know that whatever happens, I can do without testes & long-term probably the other bit too, but, I don’t want to dispose of that until I know whether a complete reassignment is possible/practicable. However, in the short-term the best of both worlds might just be to have the orchiectomy & start on the HRT to remove what’s definitely not required & ultimately have the rest effectively decommissioned & shrunk down pending a determination of its worth at a later date.

It’s very early days yet, for me, but reading other people’s thoughts, experiences, etc., is helping me to get a better handle on what’s going on for me, & to see the amazing array of possibilities before me.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?