Reply To: Scared and confused.

CC Webb
Managing Ambassador


Hi Katlyn. The best first step is to speak to a therapist who deals with gender issues. They can help you identify and deal with concerns and issues you may have and are a necessary step under established Standards Of Care. They can guide you through the next steps if transition truly is right for you. To assist in finding a therapist you can try If you need help with the site just send me a private message at

Cloe Webb
Managing Ambassador
Transgender Heaven

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account