Reply To: Scared and confused.

Marquis Rivera
Participant

FREE

Hello my name is Marquis I’m 25 and have always lived as a gay woman I also married my wife 10 years ago, but still something was missing I never felt complete as a person I always knew I was different and it took alot to finally understand that I was a transgender man. I came out to my wife 4 months ago and it has been the best decision I ever made she doesn’t have any interest in men but she loves me and she accepts me and together we are learning and taking it one day at a time. I came out to my family and by surprise they also was okay with this and I have realized as long as the people you love are good with this and I’m truly happy than the world doesn’t matter. I also have been confused because I have always lived my life as a lesbian woman and this changes things not really me as a person because I will always be me no matter if I’m a man or woman but the way others look at me and its scary but together as a transgender community we can get threw this and its okay to be us.i hope I kinda helped

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account