Reply To: The unexpected bumps along the road!

Hi all , i voted maybe . I wanted to vote no at first , but then i thought , how i feel since transitioning to my female thoughts and how i present myself . I came out to my self about 4 yrs ago , and i started thinking about my sexuality ,  i declared myself bi , why ? , because i started having thoughts about sex as a female to a male . I went on face book and made some pics of myself dressed as Leslie and started getting some nice comments by men , this made me feel more lady like , i have since made some my penpals and i enjoy being accepted as the female side of this situation , i like this feeling of being the submissive one in the relationship . I then asked myself if i ever meet one of these men out how far am i willing to go , will i give in to him all the way , how will i feel afterward , will having sex with a man change me for good , so many thoughts . I guess i will not know till it happens , then maybe i will come back and change my vote . Even my admitting there is a chance is my final admission to myself , is it not .  I’am an older woman , and i would like to have a love interest again , i am not looking for just a man or a woman , i am looking for a caring  honest relationship and yes i hope intimate . Leslie is the dominate one now inside me so we shall see how she chooses . I am Leslie i am woman , here me purr.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?