Reply To: Breast Pumps – do they work?

Hit there….
Amy.. a Newbie here…

Just been kind of familiarizing myself with the site

trying to figure out everything and how it works…which for me…a little complicated

since I don’t usually have much time to devote to being on computer….

ANYWAY…..

The breast Pump threads caught my attention……so thought I would put in my 2 cents worth….and who knows…might actually help someone in their personal journey….

I am OLD LADY…haha…not petite…but not large either I guess…

5ft. 9in…162lbs….and nice PERKY breast..

I transitioned 20 years ago..post op for 17….

I guess I am the kind of person that does things against the grain so to speak…or my way…just because I want to see something for myself…

1st thing I did after I started taking Estradiol was to get an Orchiectomy

I figured this way I would not have to waste the time or what $ I didn’t have for T blockers..etc and the Estradiol would have more of an effect…..

I was right…..more fat….smoother skin, more fem shape….and most importantly…my BOOBS started growing..

Got to B cup..but for my frame and size…..just was not in proportion so started exploring different methods and STUFF..

Tried the Noogleberry system that someone mentioned…..did tun them bluish/greenish sometimes if I put on to much pressure……but I never noticed any real difference in size…

Like you….tried all kinds of creams and pills..

During this time….I was also injecting my estradiol which I feel at least for me is the best way as it is more direct….by passes the liver…

OK…here goes…the 2 products that worked for ME…

I guess I can say their names as I see others use them..

Breast Enhancement cream or gel with DHEA which I used once in morning and at night….

Breast Actives was the best pills I found after trying several…….the gel also helps to firm….but I still do exercises everyday with my 5 lb. weights for my chest…

NOW….it seems I can’t get them to stop growing…or my imagination…

Several years ago…when a friend was going to buy me a bra at Victoria’s Secrets…..they measured me a 38A…

I haven’t taken my own measurement for a while…waste of time…..

This is what I did and it worked VERY well for me….to well I think sometimes…but still get the stares as I never (except when really called for…)wear a bra….

Girls are that firm and perky……

OK……

Thank you for letting me say my say and hope it helps someone …maybe something you haven’t tried…

Stay safe….

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?