Reply To: Public Photos on your Profile

Mae
FREE

Greetings; I’ve shared my personal email with others, some I’ve invited and have also accepted the invitation of others. Most of those ended up being short lived. I am thankful that so far nothing has gone badly. If there was something I could change would be the Public Photo. Where in the beginning you can post 5 selfies.  I posted those first 5 and now 2 years later (🤢🤮) My Dressing as improved since those early pictures. Of course there are individuals I regret sharing private photos with simply because our taste were so different not because of the individuals. I visited this site for weeks before I actually joined because of all the negative possibilities. Such as your experience. I honestly didn’t realize that those initial 5 photos would actually be made Internet public. I thought CDH/TGH Community public. Had I known or realized that I doubt I would have posted any photos at all. Especially since we can’t remove or exchange them. So I imagine it’s only a matter of time before I have a shared experience with you

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?