Reply To: Welcome to Transgender Heaven

Kelis Potts
Participant

FREE

Hey there and welcome.  To answer your question, I have dealt with a lot of abuse, in my family and it was worse when I came out to my mom to initially being bisexual and Trans (I am pansexual today and this happened back in high school).  I was beat and almost got kicked out of her home, even though I was like 15 or 16, still in high school. What helped me was making new friends in my college years, who accepted me as me. They also had a Pride group with meetings, we even when to Pride, the year before last year and made signs that I still have hanging in my room today.  I also, we to see my therapist in college and she really helped me a lot.  I was in a dark place, and I thought about giving up on life, but she really helped me cope.  Eventually I started talking with a Psychologist about my life with trauma and abuse.  Talking with her on the phone really helped me as well.  She did refer me to a psychiatrist since my old psychiatrist doesn’t accept my insurance.  The best advice I would give and talk to someone that you trust and who accepts and loves you no matter what.  Because it in of the day, you matter in this world, and you may challenges and always still love yourself as much you can.  I know it is hard to do, because I still struggle with it.  I hope that this is good advice.  Also, do the things that you love to do, because it will make your day, promise.

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account