Reply To: Breast pain

Tia4751
Participant

SILVER

Hi kaitlyn

I am at 29 months and like Cloe wasted 12 months on other junk like P/M and such. so actually I am at 17 months and now a D’ shrinking to a C due to weight loss and I will tell you yes you will have the what I call the creepy aches and pains but I found rubbing them three times a day with (Coco Butter is what I use) eases it.

A little further in your Trans process will reveal an even more incredible feeling of tightness and then movement ..  Stick with it girl.  The best is yet to come and in the immortal words of my female VA DR.  If they’re driving you nutz now, wait until they grow because that very pain means they are growing  ..  But to be safe please mention this to your Dr. and suggest a Mammogram as my Dr has (twice now) and all is good and normal. (after they smash your twins with the Mammogram machine that is)  giggling

Huggz Tia

2 users thanked author for this post.

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account