Reply To: Hair

Tia4751
Participant

SILVER

Hello Jennifer

Tia here with what my Busha, (Polish grandmother) taught me.  In all what the girls have previously stated, all is true. I have yet to try the LED devise yet but do not feel I have to with what Busha taught me. This natural remedy with not only grow your hair like a weed with added Biotin and Collagen but my small bald spot is disappearing as well.

Take 2 tablespoons of Castor oil                                                                                                              1 tablespoon of ORGANIC not pasteurized Honey                                                                                  and 1 room temperature egg.

Mix and apply. cover head for at least 3 hours and shower / shampoo as you normally d

I apply it once a week, every Sunday for me and watch what happens.  Talk to ANT beautition and they say Castor oil is awesome for thinning hair.  The Honey conditions the scalp and the egg is the protein that hair needs   Good luck and if you look at my profile pic, my hair is as old as my HRT program 29 months from a shaved head (Lost a bet on Ohio State)   Huggz Tia

2 users thanked author for this post.

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account