Reply To: Need advice with possible dysphoria

I just read my life story in your story, it’s uncanny! I mean very, very similar experiences and feelings. It’s like a flashback of my life. You’re not alone. I think there are many people who feel exactly how you do, and have experienced exactly the same things. Unfortunately for myself, I don’t have the answers, from what I’ve learned though, it’s not fake, it’s very real. I believe the trick is to determine how important it is to your life and happiness. That’s why talking a lot about it with a qualified and experienced counsellor is so important, if just to get the nagging questions off your chest. I’ve found that the answer is not out there, it’s within you, but it’s a box that has to be opened and looked deep into, to see what’s in there. And it helps to have a guide. It seems many people live a life of quiet desperation and then, when it’s too late, they look back with regret. It’s your life, you have one. Make it a happy one, but don’t let other people’s opinions or expectations of you prevent you from being the person you feel comfortable and happy being. Do a lot of research and talk to a lot of people. “And this, above all else, to thine own self be true!”

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?