Reply To: Need advice with possible dysphoria

Anonymous

My story is much the same. Only I’m born female. But from a small child I knew i was different I was a tomboy then and still am, I played lot of sports fought with boys for the right to play often told your a girl get lost. My nic back then was sport a name my grandfather called me. And I like it. I was never a bully but I got into lot of fights protecting the ones who need protecting from bullies. Witch earned me the name scrapper this i didn’t like to much, because it made me feel like kids saw me as a bully. Funny thing is years later, I found so many people form old school days, who have made comments to me on face book, Hey I remember you man you were awesome never took sh”t form anyone all ways looking out for the little ones. I know all that doesn’t make me trans male, Just saying, I knew back than I was more male then female. So all you wonderful people there is hope and love for everyone HUGS to all. OH got distracted. I am dealing with dysphoria, its been a battle in me for years with no fault of my own I’ve had to struggle with it not knowing just what it was till recently. I am now getting help.

Jace

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?