Reply To: What were you feeling when you began Hormone Replacement Therapy?

It is so long time since it happened, but one memory is still very alive in me. I first got the anti-testosterone injection once every week, and that was not anything that I noticed in my daily life. But then came the big change! The doctor that treated me had warned me of the symptomes, but still it came as a surprise. I just bot very “BITCHY”. But it was so expected that I had even put up a page on the las door in the job so that all would know that it was not my wish to be bad against anyone. And one good thing about this reaction was that it was also the start-signal to start the oestrogene treatment, and after a week or so the bitchy reaction had melted away. Since then there has been no problem beside a short period when the gel that I used could not be delivered. I felt like I was unsure about what happened around me. But that was back to normal when the medicine was availible again.
One specially good effect, but unexpected, was that I got a special soft mode. Seeing mothers with their new babies almost made me tear-ayed. And that was not because I could never have that happening to me. It was just a very warm feeling inside me.
Hope this short dip into deep memory that can help all that just start their hormone treatment.
Ginnie G

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?