Reply To: What were you feeling when you began Hormone Replacement Therapy?

Jace
Participant

FREE

Good for you. At 59 years of age, I’m just starting this step in my life. Am sad at the moment as 2 appointments got messed up Friday 21st Not my doing clinic screwed up. So now I have to wait possible 2 weeks to see the doctor I am not happy about this. Started down a bad path. But my best friend picked my spirits up. Going out for coffee with him tonight. I need to get out or I’m going spazz out of my mind. I lost 5 more lbs am happy about that. Only 30 more to go. Trying to get fit I read surgery is faster better healing if I not over weight. Oh was up to 222 lbs am at 148 lbs now. started gaining weight from being in a constant state of depression. Went from 125 Lbs to 222 Lbs in a very short time. My depression is not so bad now, Since opening up and finding help. I will be so much better when I start T-Hormone and get top surgery done. I know the question is what are you feeling when you began Hormone Replacement Therapy. But i haven’t started yet, Just mentioning how I am feeling about not being on it yet and am upset with my appointments getting messed up. It slows things down. Am trying hard to be patient, its hard. Telling my self its all ok your ok it will happen.

Jace

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.