Reply To: What were you feeling when you began Hormone Replacement Therapy?

Anonymous

Thank you for your reply. It did wonders for my state of mind. I feel better, I have 3 sons all adults with life’vs of their own, I have only my best friend giving me support. A younger sister who is bouncing back in forth about how she feels about me coming out. Says she will be supportive but so far hasn’t been there for me. I’m sure she will come around. Haven’t told my sons yet. 2 younger one are out of town never see or hear from them but once a year. Oldest one I see at least 2 or 3 times a year. He is busy man. When I do tell them I am ready for a let down, They can except me as I am or not. Its time I look after my self and do what must be done to be a happier me. I will not let anyone get in my way again or any life monkey wrench foul up my decision to Trans F to M I just want to be me to be happy with my body to live the rest of my life as who I really am a Man. To all you out there, Stay strong live laugh and play.

Jace

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?