Reply To: Breast Pumps – do they work?

Tia4751
Participant

SILVER

First and foremost Leslie  Stay away from the pueraria Mirifica or P/M.  It is for CIS women and it regulates estrogen so females don’t feel the effects of menopause.  I did an article on it over a year ago .. We as males are not supposed to have estrogen in our bodies so PM will close Our estrogen receptors and make the Estrodiol useless.  Trust me I wasted 12 months on it.  Why does it make your breasts grow?  I causes you to gain weight and when you do, so does your breast appear larger.  Trust me it’s crap.  I gained 30 extra pounds I am now working diligently to lose.

Second pertaining to breast pumps the answer is yes and no.  Yes if you know what your doing and have patients. One can increase the vacuum and stretch the skin and they will appear larger  for a day or so and then it’s back to normal.  Do this repetitively and the top of your breasts will stretch causing your breasts to look down at the ground when the do grow.  Yuk

Start with a small cup and use 5-6 inches of vacuum and leave them on for all day just barely pulling.  (YOU DO NOT WANT TO STRETCH YOUR SKIN only stimulate the breast lobules inside to expand ..  Remember.  If a dark red mark or “hickey” appears after removal you are using to much vacuum.  A small rash looking mark is normal.  I have used one and am now into a D cup approaching 2 years use.  I WISH TO ALL ALL I AM INTERSEX AND MY DEVELOPMENT MAY BE DIFFERENT THAT A M2F’S  respectively.  So take your time and enjoy your ride to womanhood. Don’t rush it and your rewards could be great.

I will now say no  because You will only enlarge them as big as your body wants to grow them girls or (You get what you get) they won’t make them larger than what your supposed to have.                        (unless you like droopy twins that is)

Huggz  Tia

2 users thanked author for this post.

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.