Reply To: How Would You Describe How You Dress?

As a very large ( 6’4″ ) and not “passable” trans woman I don’t really give much thought to what other women wear where I live, a small town in the Sierra Nevada foothills of Calif. I absolutely loathe wearing pants, especially jeans, don’t even own any now. I wear mostly skirts and dresses, although in the summer (often over 100 here) I wear shorts too. But I just LOVE wearing dresses! I don’t wear anything too fancy since it is so rural here, but just love wearing things that are colorful and flowing. Plus I learned a long time ago that long, flowing skirts make my hips look wider and de- emphasize my broad shoulders a bit. I guess you could say I tend to wear a lot of peasant, gypsy or goddess style skirts, tops and dresses. I almost exclusively wear flats, because heels aren’t very practical around here and since the covid thing started I don’t go anywhere except the store, post office or bank anyway. FYI, if your feet are as big as mine (women’s size 15-16) finding cute flats is excruciatingly hard! It seems like most women’s shoes in my size are made for fetish cross dressers, i.e. 5-6″ stilettos, thigh high boots, etc. Not very practical. I would never try to wear any heel over 3 ” outside my house. I’d be afraid I’d wreck my knees and/or ankles, especially being well over 250 pounds at the moment.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?