Reply To: MTF future butterfly

I am her only grandparent and i am 70-    her mother hasn’t seen her in 15 yrs (lost custody) and her dad is an ass- he remarried  10 yrs ago to a woman with a ** Perfect **  daughter 1 yr older.  my granddaughter  came out as bi when she was 10 then 5 yrs ago she came out to me as trans.   Her very very few highschool friends have known because they lived together after hs for 2 yrs –  this is tough on this old cis grandma.    she lives in our guest apt across the street – only pays elec, wifi and her car insurance.  can stay as long as she needs.  she and I have had a few disagreements in the past and has just recently moved home (on her 20th) she works full time nights at a grocery as a stocker- the doc told her yesterday and her emotions are going to start changing and she might start getting weepy  (yes we cis women cry over our trans  children)  and I am just hoping she will start having some empathy- she is high functioning autism. (used to be called aspergers)  I go wake her up at 8 every night with dinner.  before yesterday she was an aggressive HE with a foul mouth and attitude to match, doesnt do drugs and very argumentative.   question  :  1   will the estrogen make him calmer and/or nicer  ?   2.  will it make him appreciate me and what I am doing.   I feel so unappreciated but drove him 4 hours to the hrt doc (she would never make it thru the traffic) and sat with while passing out from having blood drawn  3.  can any of you mtf  give me some insight and/or advice ?

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?