Reply To: MTF future butterfly

thank you so much- I have never been around girls- I have one son and one grand (son) so this is going to be very new to this 70 yr old cis grandma.  My husband is the only other family member who knows.   He is step grandpa but been around since she was 5 –  she works full time as a stocker in a local grocery nights- just started driving on 20th birthday at my instance due to her being on the autism spectrum.   I am just needing input as to what to expect and how I can help her.  She lives in our guest apartment detached from where we live and I wake her every night at 8 with dinner.  I dont mind cooking for her, she is just an extra- so no trouble.  Her doc told us Thursday that in about 3 months she is going to start being weepy and seeing some changes in her moods and tastes.  I am on stand by –  thank you for giving me any and all information you can direct to me…  i have not found a blog or journal of a mtf in the early stages –  if there is a website or link please direct me.   I did look at pflag but it is 2 hours from us.    Nana

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?