Reply To: Physical dysphoria

Shelley Egan
Participant

FREE

I’m new here but have been I guess transgendered all my life, I am 59 yo, about 13 years ago I went to counceling and took estrogen for about two years and finally stopped because I have the most wonderful wife a decided to just tough it out with this wonderful lady, she did not care for my transitioning but she still loved me. Any gast forward to today, about 2 months ago I was diagnosed with penile cancer and was circumcised. I hate the way it feels, it rubbs and hurts all the time and I want the cancer gone. After a lot of disscution with my wife she agree’s with whatever I want to do, so, what I really would like is total srs but would settle for vulvoplasty , no dept vigina. My problem is I cannot find my therapist, with time running out for me. If the cancer advances too far I will lose the gland, so no clit cam be made. Plus I still will live as a nonbionary man even though I have pretty big man boobs. Does anyone have any suggestions on what course to take and also a good therapist. I think my Drs will not or cannot do what I want and be hell bent on saving something I’ve wanted rid of all my life. A woman can have her breast off as a cancer preventitve but will they do the same for a male with the penis. Thank you all for listening.

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account