Reply To: F2M To Pump or Not to Pump?

Charlie
FREE

Hi Jace!

Congratulations on starting your Testosterone hormone replacement therapy!  You have started an epic adventure like no other in transitioning.   Every ftm experience is different, however, so you will have to take it as it comes, day by day.

Bottom growth and libido like you may have never before experienced begins almost immediately and is noticeable in the first few weeks to months.  Your mileage will vary as to size and rate of bottom growth.  Genetics play a major part in this.

For me, I believe that an additional topical T cream for the clitoris/T-penis helped with my growth as well as the masculine psychosexual bonding and alignment with my changing body.

I never dreamed that some relief of dysphoria could be so spiritually and personally uplifting.  It has been part of the epicness of the journey, for sure.  Not that there aren’t pitfalls and difficulties, but I expected those.  Things like shortened lifespan, cardiovascular risks, and baldness are examples of potential downsides.

For me it has been more than worth it.  If you have any questions, I’ll be happy to help

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?