Reply To: Non Binary

Shannon
FREE

Hello Alyssa!  I wish I had answers, but I basically only have questions as well.  I’ve been on HRT for about 3 months now, but still feel more non binary than 100% transgender female.  If I had to take a guess, I’d say I feel (if I was just an orb of light passing by with no physical differentiation of gender) ~95% female and 5% male.  Then again, definitions of gender beyond the biological can be as varied as personalities.  My doctor started me on low doses of HRT to see how it soothes my gender dysphoria.  So far, so good.  What’s more is that my health has greatly improved, my anxiety is extremely low (yes, even during pandemic times), I can listen to myself and believe in myself, and I feel rooted and soothed.  I like to think of myself as a woman and wish I was a woman, but my gender dysphoria isn’t as strong as others’ and can cope as being a man.  So, while I really don’t have any answers, I would like to at least instill some hope in you and also congratulate you for seeking answers in searching for your truth.  Always remember to listen to yourself.  Also, this site is a good support system with caring people.  I joined with many questions, and while I still have many questions, I now have a sense of confidence in myself in addition to some new great friends!

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?