Reply To: Hi, new here and just want someone to talk to.

Hello Gabrielle.

I know how that feels girl. I told my parents when i was 5 years old i was a girl, only for them to tell me; Its a phase im going through and i would grow out of it.

Well i never did. I spent years trying to be what they and the rest of society wanted me to be. All the time being miserable. Hell i did not even know how to be a boy. How was i going to do this. So i ended up mocking the boys in the neighborhood, doing what they did, saying the things they said, i just did my best to try and blend in to where i did not belong.

i did that for years, 53 years to be exact. When i made the mistake of telling them i was transitioning to my true self and my true sex,. FEMALE. They disowned me, even my brother and sister did.

At that time i just wanted it to be over, either the surgeries to be a true woman in body and spirit, of for my life to be over.

Well as you can see i am still here. even thought most of the surgeries have yet to be done. i am still working towards them.

Hang in their girlfriend, and when you need to talk, hit me up here or on TWITTER.

Marcy Ella Nelson.

Huggs girl.

Marcy.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?