Reply To: Gender Questioning

Kim Floyd
FREE

Hi Stephanie, Your post is heart rending. I’m sorry for your pain. I started to realize my gender wasn’t working for me at around age 50. The things you write are very familiar to me as I have felt them too. It took ten years of thought and struggle for my future to become clear and now just past my 60th birthday I’m starting over with a new life. My gender transition was too much for my marriage. I can’t imagine having kids to think about in that that decision making process, you have my deep sympathy. I guess its up to each individual to decide how high a price they’re willing to pay. From age 12 to my mid 40s my gender confusion/dysphoria was so buried even I didn’t know it was there. Like a dark planet in a solar system it did however have an effect. I was bitter depressed and angry. I wouldn’t presume to give advice to you but know that even though I don’t know you I wish you peace and will think of you.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?