Reply To: hey just need some advice

Hi Nora. I think it’s great that she understands and is accepting. My advice is for the two of you have a sitdown and talk through everything that’s on your mind. You’re not a mind reader and neither is your girlfriend. Express your concerns about your relationship moving forward, but don’t break things off to transition. You need support and it seems like she is there to support you. Taking a break is taking the choice away from her to stay and be there for you. The same is true when she fights with her family about your gender. It’s her choice to defend you against her whole family. That’s a strong woman you got there. She’s your best friend and it seems like she loves you. Don’t push her away. Let her be there for you. As far as her not being a lesbian, don’t worry about that. If she loves you for who you are, she will stay with you. Love is love. I hope this helps. Please let us know how everything goes. You got this girl.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?